Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sweetness and Independent

I love this picture of Eli...he was just over 4 months and was completely exhausted and fell asleep on the floor with those 2 middle fingers in his mouth...pure sweetness!

For those of you who have toddlers, you'll know exactly what I mean when I say- independent!! Trinity thinks she can do it all by herself...her, she decided she wanted her pj's on...she forgot to take off her other clothes first! She was pretty frustrated when she couldn't do it all by herself.

Aaahhh, bath time- one of the best parts of the day...kids smelling so sweet and fresh and all bundled up in the towel- pure sweetness!

JOY- that's what I think of when I look at Trinity in this picture- one of my favorite pictures of her and I! Most of the time she is so full of joy and love and smiles for everyone!





No comments: