All of a sudden I noticed it was awfully quiet in the living room where Trinity and Eli were. I walked back in and this is the scene I find...Trinity had covered one of Eli's toys with a blanket so that both of them could hide from me! She's starting to learn that one day he'll be able to play with her...I think she just wishes it was sooner than later!
When I lifted the blanket I was greeted with, "Peek-a-boo, Mommy!"
When we moved Trinity into another room before Eli was born we painted her room. I couldn't find a quilt or comforter that I liked, so I called upon my mom to make one. She worked so hard finding a pattern that would match the room and we were able to pick out fabrics together and she spent countless hours sewing- and learned some new techniques in the process! The quilt turned out absolutely beautiful and looks wonderful in Trinity's room! We often talk about who made the quilt for her and she loves to shout, "Mimi!" Thank you, Mom! It's a gift I treasure and will mean so much to Trinity when she's older!



1 comment:
Hooray!! So glad to see the new pictures and get an update. Your kids are so adorable. Eli has grown so much - so cute. I love the pic of Trinity standing on her bed. Love the room and the quilt. Your mom did a great job. Hope you all are well. Keep em coming...
Post a Comment