Finally...we're back up and running!! I have lots of pics to add to the blog, so check it frequently! Being the ABC person (as my friend Belinda would say...you have an ABC personality, not DWZQ...meaning, everything has a place and has to be neat and orderly for me!) I'm going to start where I left off and start adding pics. Plus, you can see how much the kids have grown, especially Eli!
One of my closest friends, Belinda, met the kids and I in Hays for the night. We walked around, had dinner, and watched Cinderella, Trinity's favorite, while eating popcorn. It's always so refreshing to be around Belinda! Eli was just over 3 months here. I can't wait to keep uploading pictures so you can see how much he's changed and grown!!
If this little girl had a pool in her room, she would play in it all of the time...she loves water! She looked at Grandma Aldridge's pool the other day and asked if she could go swimming! She didn't quite believe us when we told her it was too cold. 
Belinda, Trinity, and Eli relaxing while watching Cinderella. Oh, Be taught me how to give baby massages on this trip...Eli was so relaxed when she gave him one!

No comments:
Post a Comment