Thursday, February 26, 2009

Long time, no blogging...

I know, it's been almost 2 months since I've added anything to our blog...our computer went on the fritz and died! Electronics can be a blessing and a curse!
So much has happened since then...Eli turned 5 months old! He is rolling everywhere, bounces any chance he gets; he's a mover and a shaker! He's all smiles and fills my heart with even more joy each time he smiles! God has blessed us with happy kids. Eli will wake up fussing in the middle of the night to eat, but as soon as I go in to get him, he stops fussing, flashes me his beautiful grin and starts talking to me! I love it!
Miss Trinity wore panties ALL DAY yesterday and didn't have an accident!! It was her first time to wear them all day- I am so proud of her!! She can be a little spit-fire at times- stubborn (she gets it from her daddy!), and yet so full of laughter and joy! She can be like a parrot at times...Aaron and I were talking and she was playing. He was telling a story and said, "blah, blah, blah." Then we hear her say it. I laughed and said, "Yada, yada, yada," and out comes those words from her mouth!
Aaron was in Las Vegas for several days for work last week and then headed to a wedding of a college/ FarmHouse friend.
I"m busy with the usual- home, school, kids...you know, LIFE!
Oh, exciting news...one of my best friends got engaged...Lauren Fallis!! She's engaged to a guy named Brandon from Texas who fills her heart with love and joy! Congrats, Lauren!
As soon as I can, I'll get pics uploaded to the blog. When I do, I'll add a ton!

3 comments:

Calvin, Hollie, Landry and Brody said...

So good to know you are still out there. I check your blog often. Can't wait to see pictures of your kiddos.

Ashley said...

Yay, you're back! Glad things are going well! :)

Anonymous said...

Now-if only Aaron could where panties all day without an accident!