Monday, March 23, 2009

Good News!!

Lots of good news to share...first off- it's raining here today...well, sprinkling, but we'll take whatever we can get! And, Aaron ordered us a computer- should be here at the end of April, so get ready, as soon as we get it up and running, I will add tons of pics to the blog so you can see how much the kids have grown! Oh, 8 weeks of school left before summer...this last quarter of school always flies by, so it should go by very quickly!
We are back from spring break...the kids and i went to Danville for several days to see my family. The kids traveled very well and we had a great time gathering eggs, playing hide-and-seek, and just being at Mom and Dad's. Trinity can't stop talking about her younger cousin 'Emie' (Emalie)...which is funny because when they're together Trinity bosses her around and doesn't like Emie touching anything she wants; but listening to Trinity, you'd think they're best friends! Trinity said to me this weekend, "Mommy, have patience. Be patience." Obviously, you can tell I repeat that phrase to her several times! Her language continues to grow every day and Aaron and I are always amazed at how smart she is- what she picks up on!
Elijah is 6 months tomorrow!! Wow!! He's getting so big- rolling everywhere to get where he wants to go. He adores Trinity- likes to touch her and stare at her with a huge grin full of admiration. She misses him when she hasn't seen him for a while. I've been praying for them that they'll be good friends...I think Trinity will like him even more when he can really play with him...or not because then he can take her stuff!!
Anyway, hang in there reading my blog...soon we'll have a computer and I'll add pics!!

No comments: