Two close-ups of Elijah Ray. He is such a good baby...3 days in! He usually only fusses when he's hungry and cries when he's getting his diaper changed because of his cord and circumcision. He has already stolen our hearts! I love to hold him and just stare at him (of course, this can only be done when big sister is sleeping!). He has big eyes that love to look around at his surroundings- I always wonder what he's thinking about and hope that he is feeling completely loved. He is sleeping tons right now, and is up here and there for about 45 minutes at a time, then snoozes some more. He likes to be held and snuggled...which I absolutely love!


1 comment:
Yeah! Congrats on the baby boy!! :) You broke my streak of friends that have two of the same sex. He is a gorgeous baby. I'm so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment