Thursday, September 25, 2008

Here HE is!

First let me begin with this: I'm not Julie. This is Jessica her sister. I have hijacked her blog so that you can see picts of the new baby. So far I only have one from a cell phone. She will email me more soon and I will post them on her blog. I know that she is very exhausted like most moms are!!!!
Elijah (Eli) Ray Aldridge was born at 2:49 am on Wednesday morning, September 24. He weighed 6 lbs, 9 oz and was 20 inches long.
Eli Ray Aldridge
Julie started contractions about 10:45, they got to the hospital about 12:00. She didn't have time for an epidural. I asked if it hurt and she said "oh yes", but as soon as he was out she didn't hurt anymore!!!
Trinity met him Wednesday afternoon. Poked at him a bit and then went to play. Julie asked if they can bring him home? "No" Can he sleep in your room? "No" Looks like Trinity enjoyed being an only child! But rest assured she will love him very soon. And much more than Eli wants at times!
Please make sure you give well wishes and she will see them on her email!

1 comment:

The Welch Family said...

Congrats Julie & Family! He's a cutie!
Megan