My belly just seems to get bigger by the day! As of Tomorrow, I'll be 37 weeks along- just three weeks, or less!, to go! I'll be surprised if I make it 3 weeks, but if I do, no problem! I'm not quite ready for baby #2 to arrive- still have lots to do around the house and at school. But, I don't think I have a choice in that matter- we're waiting on God's timing for our bundle of joy's arrival! In Wallace County there are about 5 women due within about 2 weeks of each other...and several toward the end of this month! Our hospital is going to be busy! We'll of course let you know, and send you pics when the little one arrives!
There were a couple of more pics from the Bethel weekend that I didn't get posted- they're on my mom's camera! Mom and Dad met us in Newton for dinner...Trinity of course was in Heaven with Mimi and Papa there to give her their attention! Thank you, Mom and Dad, for meeting us!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jules! I was going through old e-mail and realized I hadn't been following your blog. I will definitely subscribe so I get the updates now. Show us a picture of you and how big you are!! Can't wait to meet the new little one!! Love to you!
Post a Comment