Saturday, November 6, 2010

October Fun

At the beginning of October, the family traveled to Bethel to watch Danica play volleyball! It was so fun to watch her and all of the cousins had a blast cheering her on!

Also in October I got to fly (a birthday present from Aaron) to Minnesota to spend the weekend with one of my best friends- Belinda! We had such a wonderful time! Oh, how I wish we lived across the street from each other! Of course, I was also happy to get back home to small town life and see Aaron and the kids...what a blessed life I have- able to travel and see friends and come back home again!



I walked into the dining room one morning to find Eli under the table fixing it with his tools- it was so cute! He was concentrating so hard!

Fall Fun...Leaves, leaves, leaves! You crunch 'em, throw 'em, stomp on 'em, roll in 'em...the kids loved playing in them!






1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love this post! Glad you were able to get away for a bit and visit Belinda. The picture of Eli (EIO, too funny) working on the table.. what a boy!

You asked, we'll probably only be in CO until late spring or early summer. Sean got a graduate school option through the Army. So he'll get to be a full time college student for 2 years. We aren't sure where we're going yet. We're keeping our fingers crossed for Notre Dame. :)

Was wondering about you recently. I enjoy seeing your kids grow on here. Take care!