Saturday, November 6, 2010

Eli's Birthday Party!

We let Eli open a few presents the morning of his birthday...he loved it and Trinity enjoyed helping him, until we told her she couldn't open ALL of the gifts- she could just help. She didn't think too highly of that!

Eli's farm birthday cake!

Grandma & Grandpa gave Eli a tricycle for his birthday...he actually wasn't too sure about it at first- he was quite alright with Addison riding it for him! He did eventually come around, though, and now loves to ride it around!

Daddy & Eli

Acting shy while we're singing to him.

If you ask Eli if he's a monkey, he'll say, "No, I'm E-I-E-I-O!" His favorite book is Old McDonald and we started calling him EIO...now he'll tell you that's his name! If you ask Trinity what her brother's name is, she'll tell you the same thing- EIEIO!




No comments: