Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A visit to Mimi and Papa's...

A couple of weekends ago we headed to Mimi and Papa's for a visit. My sister usually always comes out for as much time as she can so that we can catch up and the kids can play- for which I feel truly blessed!! Here are some pics to capture the moments of play!
Miss Emalie- what a cutie! I think we were getting ready to play hide and go seek!

Ahh- I should have the next 2 pictures reversed...my sister's son, Zachary, was teaching Eli how to perfect one of a boy's favorite pastimes- throwing dirt! The first picture is of Eli having a ball following what Zach does! The next one is of Zach taking his turn throwing dirt! Ahh, boys- dirt and smiles!


What are big cousins for? Zach and Trinity were thrilled to help swing their younger cousins- Eli and Emalie! These four usually play so well together- especially outside!









No comments: