Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Month Full of Happenings!!

Whew- I can't believe it's been a month since I've last updated- I've had the best of intentions, but time kept getting away from me! Today, the kids are both napping so I'm taking the chance while I can! Hope you enjoy the happenings of September!
Mommy & Eli- all smiles!
Trinity & Eli were full of giggles when Trinity was pushing him around the house in the truck.

I turned 30, yes 30, this month. One of the absolute highlights of my birthday came from my nieces, Brylee & Blakely. They invited me over for a surprise...when I got there they had a time of pampering for me- a manicure and pedicure and a back massage!! I'm ready to make another appointment with them! We had so much fun talking and giggling! What a blessing they are in my life!

Bry and Blakely dressed Trinity up and were teaching her and Brennan how to dance!

The kids and I went to Mom and Dad's last weekend. We wanted a quick pic with the grandkids- not everyone was thrilled to take the picture- notice my daughter in the lower left corner!






No comments: