Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Special Time of Year

One more week until Christmas break from school! I love this time of year for so many reasons...everyone seems to be in a good mood all of the time, we get to see our family and spend time with them, I can't help but smile at the Christmas lights around town (the kids and I are still trying to convince Aaron we need them up outside our house, too!), everyone's homes feel so welcoming and cozy, and of course the most important reason of all- celebrating the birth of Christ! It is extremely humbling to know that God sent His son to earth to save me from my sins, to save my husband, my children, my family, my friends, you, from sin so that we may live in Heaven with Him for eternity! What an amazing time of year this is- a great time to celebrate the birth of our Savior!

No comments: