Thursday, April 28, 2011

Introducing Maggie Michelle...

We went to Goodland Regional Medical Center on Sunday, April 17th after having contractions for about 8 hours. I was slow in dialating so the dr. kept me overnight and induced me the morning of April 18th. Miss Margaret Michelle, Maggie, was welcomed into this world at 1:46pm! She weighed 6 lbs, 9 oz, and was 20 and 1/2 inches long. She has a head full of dark brown hair. She's such a good baby- only fusses when she cries- and she's adored by her older siblings!

Taking a sun- bath
Eli's first time in meeting Maggie...he's starting to interact with her more- likes to hold her hands and talk to her.

Trinity was so excited to hold her new baby sister! She absolutely adores Maggie!

Our three beautiful children!












2 comments:

Ashley said...

Ohh, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations to all. :) She's gorgeous and has a wonderful name!

Janea said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so glad you at least blogged all of your exciting news!! I had been wondering and had seen Megan Welch congrat you on Facebook but I didn't know the details!! :-( She is absolutely beautiful!!! It looks like she's very loved by Trinity and Eli!! I hope to see you and all 3 of your beautiful babies this summer!!