Happy Thanksgiving! Hope all of yours were full of blessings! Sorry for the picture overload- so much to share, I could only narrow it down so much! The kids and I headed to my parents for Thanksgiving while Aaron stayed home to help his uncle and cousin pick corn. We missed him terribly, but had a wonderful time at Mom and Dad's with all of the family! My sister-in-law, Amber, and I decided it was one of the best Thanksgivings...after dinner most of us headed outside for a game of hide and go seek tag- the weather was perfect for it! And, of course we played games of pitch (Karen and Jeremey took the pie there!) and Cranium! Lots of love, talking, laughing...family! I am reminded over and over of God's love for my family and myself...He continues to shower blessings upon us...and I am humbled and grateful. Praise the Lord!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment