Saturday, May 2, 2009

Being kids...

Trinity has been in her "big girl bed" since last July, but she still loves the crib. She was playing in Eli's room and soon I couldn't hear her (as mothers, we all know that when the noise stops, usually something is up!). When I went in to check on her, this is what I found...ALL of the stuffed animals, pillows, and dolls from both her and Eli's room in the crib! Thankfully, Eli wasn't in there with her! She has gotten into the habit of crawling into the crib with him when he wakes up, or when he's fussing. He loves it when she does!
Our Eli at 6 months old...those bright, big, blue eyes just light up when he smiles! He's started to 'flirt' with people, but it usually has to be from Mommy's arms. Daddy took him to his 6 month check up in March and he weighed 17 lbs., 6 oz!! He's a healthy baby!



No comments: